- Hotel Standard Check-in time is 1500 hours CST and check-out time is 1100 hours.
- Early check-in and late check-out are available on subject to availability.
- Individual Cancellation, No-Show and Amendment Policy: Cancellation made 48 hours prior to the arrival date shall not incur any cancellation charges.
- Group Cancellation (5 rooms and above): Group cancellation made 25 days prior to the arrival date shall incur 1 night cancellation charges of all rooms. Group cancellation made 14 days prior or less receive no refund.
PAYMENT TERMS POLICY
- Full payment will be taken on your credit card at time of booking. Early check-in and late check-out are chargeable as per the Hotel policy. It is mandatory for guests to present valid photo identification at the time of check-in. Such documents can be either a Driver’s License, State ID, or passport. Hotel reserves the right to refuse check-in in the absence of a valid identification document.
- Payment must be made using a valid credit or debit card.
- Applicable Taxes – Taxes are as applicable at the time of reservation.
- An extension of stay at the Hotel is liable to be offered at rate/offer applicable at the time the extension request is made. In case, the original offer at which the reservation was booked has expired at that time, the hotel is not liable to offer a room at the original rates but at current rates.
- Certain privileged booking rates or special offers are not eligible for cancellation, refund or any change. The Customer is therefore advised to check the room description and any such conditions carefully prior to making a booking. Hotel shall not be liable to cancel or refund any monies or alter any bookings if booking is made under such privileged booking rates or special offers.
- Upon cancellation of booking, the refund of the booking amount will be initiated. The booking amount after deduction of cancellation charges and taxes, as applicable, will be credited to the card of the Customer using the same payment mode (i.e. debit card or credit card) by which the booking was made by the Customer. The refund process may take 10-15 business days.
STANDARD TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- No gatherings and parties of any nature are allowed in the room. The Hotel reserves the right to evict any additional occupants in the room.
- This reservation is not transferable.
- In the event of no-show, no refund will be given.
- Hotel reserves the right to send guests away from the Hotel due to their conduct and behavior or for any other safety, security, medical reasons. This applies in particular, if Guests do not observe instructions given by Hotel employees, express themselves in a discriminating manner, harass or endanger other guests.
- Guests will not be permitted to compromise the health, safety and security aspects of the Hotel at any point of time.
- Guests are bound to produce an original proof of identity at the time arrival in the Hotel
- In case of conflict in the actual bill provided to you after the receipt of services, the terms of the bill will prevail.
- All the assets and valuables of the Hotel should be duly maintained adequately and should not be damaged or destroyed. The Hotel has the discretion to levy any charges in future if it is proven beyond doubt that such damage/destruction to the asset of the Hotel (both movable and immovable) have been done or caused by the Guest.
- If you have any allergies, sensitivities or intolerance to, but not limited to: a particular fabric, material, cleaning product or food, it is not Hotel’s responsibility to advise Hotel management prior to arrival.
- Management and staff work hard to provide a safe and secure environment. We do everything possible to ensure a secure environment is maintained and we ask that our guests do also. The Hotel takes no responsibility for any personal possessions that are lost, stolen or misplaced whilst on the premises due to the acts and omissions of the guests themselves.
- Lost property found on the premises is logged and kept in a secure location for a period of three (3) months. Thereafter items are either disposed of or donated to charity. The Hotel accepts no responsibility for contacting individuals in relation to lost property. Perishable items retrieved from rooms after check out are only held until close of business that day.
- Claimed items can be collected from the hotel with valid identification or alternatively the hotel can arrange postage on behalf of the guest at their expense.
- The Hotel is not responsible for damage or disappearance of vehicles kept in the parking area.
- The Company reserves the right to change these terms and conditions at any time without prior notice. In the event that any changes are made, the revised terms and conditions shall be posted on this website immediately. Please check the latest information posted herein to inform yourself of any changes.
- We do our best to ensure reservation arrangements are satisfactory, however, the Hotel does not accept any liability for any loss financial or otherwise, travel delay, injury, damage, additional expenses or inconvenience caused directly or indirectly by any events which are beyond our control. These include, but not limited to, flight delays or cancellations, civil disturbance, defects in vehicles, strikes, theft, acts of terrorism, natural disaster, war, fire, floods, acts of God, acts of Government or of any other authorities, changes to Government regulations, accident to or failure of machinery or equipment, maintenance requirements or industrial action.
- By proceeding with the reservation, you further agree and acknowledge that if the reservation is accepted by the Hotel, your stay subsequently shall be subject to the Hotel’s Standard Terms and Conditions in respect of their reservation / stay at the Hotel.
- You further agree that the General Terms and Conditions as provided on the website www.balsamlakelodge.com shall constitute the binding agreement between yourself and Hotel in relation to any and all commercial arrangement including reservation, stay, payment, usage of facilities, etc. of whatsoever nature.
- The Hotel may, at its absolute discretion, cancel the reservation if the Hotel is of the opinion that the reservation information provided is falsified or incomplete.
- Guest voluntarily agrees and permits the Hotel representatives to profile the guest from the public domain to ascertain the details of the guest and render adequate hospitality services to them during their stay in the hotel.
- The Hotel shall be entitled to vary, amend and/or otherwise change these terms and conditions at any time without prior notice.
- You shall indemnify and hold the Hotel harmless in respect of any liability, loss, damage, cost and expense of any nature arising out of, and/or in connection with the acceptance of the reservation and your stay in the Hotel.
- The Hotel shall not be liable for any losses, damages, costs or expenses incurred by you as a result of any cancellation of the reservation by the Hotel.
- The Hotel does not accept any liability for any failure by the Hotel to comply with these conditions where such failure is due to circumstances beyond its reasonable control.
- If the Hotel waives any rights available to it under these conditions on one occasion, this does not mean that those rights will automatically be waived on any other occasion.
Please contact at: [email protected] Or call at 715-485- 3210 for any assistance.